I was so excited and honored to learn that Tonya @ My Cozy Little Farmhouse nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. If you haven't visited her blog, please do so now, you will be guarantied loads of laughs sharing her days restoring an 1881 Folk Victorian Farmhouse. She also shares of love to "re-purpose" things. I wish to send Tonya a big Thank You for thinking of me ( and I don't need to tell her to never lose that great sense of humor).
Here's how the Versatile Blogger Award works:
- Thank the people who gave you this award
- Include a link to their blog.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for the award.
- Tell seven things about yourself.
- In the same post, include this set of rules
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs
I would love to pass this on to these 8 (for now) lovely and talented ladies:
1. Katie @ ...for Lauren and Lauren who shares her clothing style thrown in with some crafting and recipes. (she is adorable)
2. Shanna @ Because Shanna Said So keeps me up to date on fashion and great deals on clothing (another Texas gal like me)
3. The Mrs @ Success Along the Weigh is amazing, she takes us on her journey to continue to lose weight, shares recipes, workouts and doesn't lose her sense of humor in the process. (she has already lost 200lbs!)
4. Theresa @ Theresa's Mixed Nuts shares her fun and love for her family. She has recipes and numerous kid's craft ideas. (She also gave me the greatest inspiration in her April 27th, 2012 post)
5. Beth @ Slice of Southern has an amazing blog full of Southern Recipes ( thrown in with a little bit of city or vice versa? Either way I love it!) She also hosts a weekly Link Party of scrumptious recipes. (Southern Sundays!)
6. Denise @ A Sprinkle of This who is a teacher who decided to stay at home with her kids and takes mom to a whole new lever (she has even designed Mommy business cards!). She shares awesome crafts, organizing skills and her talents at sewing.
7. Michelle @ Ms. enPlace satisfies my taste and love of Cajun and Creole cooking. This brings back memories of my great friend from Lousiana. (Love that Gumbo!) She also has a weekly Link Potluck Party "See ya in the Gumbo".
8. Janel @ Hating Martha, Imp(u)erfection at it's Best who is hilarious, she keeps me laughing in the mist of sharing her life, her crafts and even her cooking. (she even has a page labeled "Laughing"). Her Link party is called " Stinky Linky" What more can I say:)
Awardee List will continue next week:) Stay tuned.
Seven things about myself
1. I have a strong belief in the healing power of laughter. Its makes me forget about troubles and just gives me that warm and fuzzy feeling. It always gets me through a stressful time.
2. I am an over over organizer. No, my house is not perfectly organized nor my life but I am always working towards it:)
3. I am a strong friend, I will protect and take care of my buddies through thick and thin and against all evil.
4. I hate talking about myself or being the center of attention. (Yes, it may be a problem completing these 7 things but I am working on it).
5. If I am hurt, I need to just be by myself to heal and it makes it worst if someone babies me.
6. I love to just lay around and read (maybe even better with a big bowl of popcorn). Yes I eat in bed when I am reading.
7. I am a major animal lover, I don't even wish to watch any shows where an animal is in danger. (I know it just a movie but it makes my tummy hurt)