I was so excited and honored to learn that
Emily @ Entirely Emily
nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award.
If you haven't visited her blog, please do so now, you will simply just love her.
She says " I'm a stay at home mom of two who needed to start a blog because the dog and the kids got tired of me talking about all the things I wanted to do ,things I wanted to be, and things I wanted to say." Lol.
We are all with her!
Here's how the Versatile Blogger Award works:
- Thank the people who gave you this award
- Include a link to their blog.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for the award.
- Tell seven things about yourself.
- In the same post, include this set of rules
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs
So, what is the Versatile Blogger Award?
It is a great way to introduce different bloggers to each other and to promote quality blogs that awardees and their readers may not have discovered otherwise.
I just nominated 7 because I have already been awarded this award but since I just love this game, I'll play.
And besides I can do what I wanna because I am a
Grandmother and we enforce no rules, Lol.
1. G. LuvLee @ High Flying Adventures of GRAMMALUVLEE
throws the most amazing and totally High Flying Adventures. ( I could only wish to be invited to her parties)
2. Jessica @ The Thriftiness Miss
has an amazing talent and shares her ability to find and make very clever crafts. She loves pinterest (I am following her). She is working on "Project Night Night" where she makes and delivers nighttime packages for children in a homeless shelter.
3. Carrie @ Little Patch of Heaven Homestead
shares her journey of carving 12 acres into her own little piece of heaven. She talks about canning, raising chickens and some very yummy recipes.
4. Rhonda @ The Messy Roost
(don't you just love her blog name) says she is trying to turn her messy roost into a tidy coop:) She even features her weekly menu and calls it "This weeks Chicken Feed" Lol. Yummy recipes and cool down home crafts are featured.
5. Pamela @ It's Me Again.......Pamela
is a Grammie just like me enjoying grand babies, crafting, sewing and scrapbooking. (And not to mention she has 6 freshwater aquaiums) She like so many of us prays every day for God to make her that person that he knows she can be.
6. Audrey @ Break it, Make it or Bake it
sounds like my kindred spirit. She loves cooking and baking (as do I) and says she likes to pretend to craft but seems to always fall short (me too!!) You will love her quirkly sense of humor:)
7. Annie @ Peaches and Bees
shares her talent in making the most cutest outfits for her adorable daughter. She is a true seamstress and her daughter (you will just totally fall in love with her) is the perfect model:)
Seven things about myself
1. I have a strong belief in the healing power of laughter. Its makes me forget about troubles and just gives me that warm and fuzzy feeling. It always gets me through a stressful time.
2. I am an over over organizer. No, my house is not perfectly organized nor my life but I am always working towards it:)
3. I am a strong friend, I will protect and take care of my buddies through thick and thin and against all evil.
4. I hate talking about myself or being the center of attention. (Yes, it may be a problem completing these 7 things but I am working on it).
5. If I am hurt, I need to just be by myself to heal and it makes it worst if someone babies me.
6. I love to just lay around and read (maybe even better with a big bowl of popcorn). Yes I eat in bed when I am reading.
7. I am a major animal lover, I don't even wish to watch any shows where an animal is in danger. (I know it's just a movie but it makes my tummy hurt)
Be sure to enter my first giveaway here:
Please visit these awesome parties that I am linking to:
The Best Parties on the Block