These little biscuits are a cross between a homestyle biscuit and yeast rolls!
I was totally lucky to receive this recipe from my Aunt Ann!
Love you Aunt Ann and thanks so much!
- 2 pkg. dry yeast
- 1/2 cup of warm water
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 cups of buttermilk
- 4 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 heaping tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Dissolve yeast in warm water, stir in buttermilk and oil
3. Sift dry ingredients together and add to liquid mixture
4. Blend thoroughly, dough will be sticky
5. Dip the dough out by tablespoons onto a greased cookie sheet
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
Powered by Recipage
Great served with