Yes its true!! If you can open cans, you can make this pie!!
I found this recipe years ago and it's one of my favorite go-to comfort foodies in a pinch.
With a couple store-bought pie crusts, a few cans of veggies and soup and you can have a family classic on the table.
Easiest Ever Chicken Pot Pie
- 2 cups of cooked chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 cans (15oz) of Veg-All
- 2 cans (10 1/2 oz) of Cream of Potato Soup
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 pie crusts
1. Preheat Oven to 375 degrees
2. Mix chicken, Veg-All, Cream of Potato Soup, thyme, salt and pepper in a large bowl
3. Put one pie crust in a 9 inch baking dish
4. Pour in the chicken veggie mixture, top with 2nd pie crust, pinch the edges of the crusts together and cut a slit in the middle of the pie to let out steam
5. Bake for 60 minutes until crust is brown and pie is heated throughout
6. Allow to cool for 10 minutes prior to serving.
Powered by Recipage
Other easy chicken recipes recipes: