- 1 cup old fashion oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup nonfat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup whole blueberries (optional)
- Reduced sugar syrup (optional)
- Natural peanut butter (optional)
1. Add first 8 (eight) ingredients to a blender and blend until frothy
2. Preheat a skillet over medium heat and coat it with cooking spray
3. Pour batter onto hot skillet until the desired size of pancake is reached.
4. Drop about 5-6 blueberries on top of the batter in the skillet.
5. Cook until the edges begin to look dry and bubbles start to form on the top of the pancake, about 1 minute.
5. Flip and cook about 2 more minutes on the other side.
6. Serve with reduced sugar syrup and/or top with natural peanut butter