I am all for easy treats, something that can just be "thrown" together and popped into the oven. These bars are super easy and amazing, there are so many different variations for the layers but this is my favorite. Something about double chocolate just calls my name, add coconut and pecans and it just rocks my world!
Magic Cookie Bars
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
1. Heat oven 350 degrees F.
2. Line a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
3. Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter and mix well.
4. Press crumb mixture firmly into bottom of prepared pan
5. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture
6. Layer the white chocolate chips over the crumb mixture.
7. Layer the semi sweet chocolate chips
8. Sprinkle the coconut and nuts evenly over the mixture.
9. Press down firmly
10. Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned
11. Loosen from sides of pan while still warm
12. Let cool on wire rack and cut into bars