I remember as a child, going out to the garden with a salt shaker and enjoying a few fresh tomatoes right off the vine. Juice running down my chin and all the great smells of tomato vines in the air, it was the "Taste of Summer".
Balsamic Tomatoes with Feta Cheese make a great side dish for all your summer meals, it combines "the Taste of Summer" with the great flavor of balsamic vinegar and topped with feta cheese.
Balsamic Tomatoes with Feta Cheese
- 3 large tomatoes, sliced
- 4 Tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of feta cheese, may use more
- salt and pepper
1. Arrange the tomato slices on a serving dish.
2. Drizzle the balsamic vinegar and olive oil over the top
3. Salt and pepper to taste
4. Loosely cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
5. Prior to serving, sprinkle the feta cheese on top
Powered by Recipage
These tomatoes make a gorgeous side dish!
Other taste of summer dishes: