This easy and tasty Blueberry Dump Cake Cobbler is made with a cake mix and frozen berries, ingredients you can have on hand almost all the time. What can be greater than that?
Sometimes I just don't feel like running to the market just to make one recipe or one dinner. I like to have recipes on hand that utilizes my pantry and freezer items, a file of go-to recipes for easy delicious dinners or desserts. This is one of those recipes.
This cobbler is one of the easiest dessert recipes I have, It's basically "dump" all the ingredients one at a time in a baking dish and bake, now that's easy and quick!
Served topped with Whipped topping or ice cream and it's a dessert that is ready for any dinner party or just a weeknight dinner dessert.
Sweet berries, with the buttery cake, topped with a streusel of pecans and oatmeal makes this a very special dessert.
This is one recipe you just have to try because when you do, you will make it over and over again!
Blueberry Dump Cake Cobbler
- 24-ounces of frozen blueberries
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup oatmeal
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Ice cream or whipped topping, optional
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spray a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with cooking spray
3. Pour frozen blueberries into the prepared baking dish.
4. Sprinkle the entire cake mix over the blueberries evenly.
5. Top with pecans and oatmeal.
6. Drizzle the butter evenly over the entire dish
7. Bake 50- 55 minutes until firm and golden brown.
Prior to serving, let it rest for at least 5 minutes.
Serve topped with ice cream or whipped topping, optional
Powered by Recipage
Other Desserts Recipes you will love: