If you wish to know how to make layered drinks without alcohol see this 4th of July drink. It’s a Red White And Blue Layered Drink for children and adults.
This post contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
This Red, white and blue beverage is a fun drink for adults and children and perfect for celebrating the Fourth of July or Memorial Day. Or this would also be perfect for birthday parties or any other fun summer get-to-gathers. It’s a fascinating drink and brings wonders to children’s eyes and to most adults. But first there is a little secret on how to make layered drinks without alcohol.
This Patriotic Drink is almost a science experiment. The secret is the amount of sugar content. It’s The Sobe Pina Colada has the highest level of sugar thus making it denser and heavier and the G2 Blueberry-Pomegranate or Cool Blue has the least amount of sugar allowing it to stay on top. It’s a non-alcholic drink so it’s fun for children and adults. We love to serve it around Memorial Day Weekend and especially the 4th of July.
Other recipe like this Red, White, and Blue Drink
- Red, White and Blue Poke Cake
- American Flag Fruit Skewers
- Strawberries and Blueberries Trifle in a Mason Jar
- 20 Red White and Blue Patriotic Cocktails
Click HERE to save this Recipe on how to make layered drinks without alcohol
Red, White and Blue Layered Patriotic Drink for Children and Adults
- Fill a glass with ice, pour the Sobe Pina Colada to about 1/3 of the glass
- Add the Gatorade Fruit Punch by carefully pouring through the ice,
- Fill the last 3rd with the G2 Blueberry-Pomegranate or Cool Blue.(make sure the glass is full of ice and be very careful as you add each color by pouring onto the ice very slowly)