Bow-Tie Antipasto Pasta Salad
An easy bow-tie Antipasto Pasta Salad with salami, mozzarella and veggies. This delicious antipasto pasta salad with Farfalle pasta is topped with a homemade Italian dressing.
- 1 16 ounce box bow-tie pasta (farfalle or butterfly pasta)
- 4 ounces Genoa salami chopped
- 4 ounces pepperoni chopped
- 8 ounces mozzarella pearls or chopped fresh mozzarella
- 6 ounces black olives sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper chopped
- 1 10 ounce package package of grape tomatoes sliced in half
- 1 1 ounce package dry Italian salad dressing mix
Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente, drain and cool under cold water. Drain and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the salami, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, black olives, bell peppers and tomatoes.
Add the drained pasta, parmesan cheese and gently stir in the Italian dressing mix. Cover and place in refrigerator for at least one hour.
Add the first 5 dressing ingredients in a small bowl or large measuring cup and whisk until completely combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Just prior to serving, remove pasta salad from fridge and pour in the dressing and combine gently until all ingredients are well coated with the dressing.
Serve and Enjoy
Calories: 442kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 42g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 22g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 986mg | Potassium: 200mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 633IU | Vitamin C: 47mg | Calcium: 180mg | Iron: 1mg