Make this Baileys chocolate fudge (Irish cream fudge) using our easy sweetened condensed milk fudge recipe. You and your family will enjoy this awesome creamy fudge recipe of Bailey’s Fudge now and during all your favorite holidays.
This post may contain affiliate links which means if you make a purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
This four-ingredient Baileys Fudge recipe makes a delicious Christmas fudge. It’s so easy and quick that this will be your go-to recipe from now on. And of course, that little addition of Bailey’s makes it so much better.
These squares of Baileys Fudge would be so good served with a latte or with a hot cup of tea as a late-night snack. Or a cup of Bailey’s laced coffee for brunch or even breakfast? We can have Baileys Fudge for breakfast if we wish, we are all adults here.
How to make Bailey’s Irish cream fudge:
Start this easy creamy fudge recipe by placing all the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Add the sweetened condensed milk and heat on medium power for 60 seconds. Stir well and continue to heat in 30-second increments stirring after each time until chips are melted.
Add Bailey’s to the mixture and stir until the mixture is combined. Spoon the mixture into a parchment-lined square baking pan and smooth out evenly. Top with plenty of chopped pecans and place in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours.
Remove this Bailey’s Fudge from the fridge. Use the parchment paper to lift and remove the fudge from the pan before slicing. Then place the fudge and the paper on a cutting board. Slice or better yet use a pizza cutter to cut it into squares.
We hope you and y enjoy this creamy fudge recipe. It’s easy enough to make it often during the holidays or anytime you are craving a special chocolate treat.
If you enjoyed this Baileys chocolate fudge then:
Click HERE to save this creamy fudge recipe to Pinterest
Baileys Fudge-Easy Microwave Fudge Recipe
- Line a square baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large microwavable bowl, heat the chocolate chips and condensed milk for one minute. Stir and then heat in 30-second intervals, stirring each time after until it's completely melted and smooth.
- Pour in the Bailey's and stir. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and use a spatula to spread smooth. Top with chopped pecans.
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours until firm.
- Remove from fridge. Using the parchment paper remove the paper and fudge from the pan. Place on cutting board and use a sharp knife or a pizza cutter to slice the fudge into squares.