Make these Pecan Pie Cheesecake Bars from our easy pecan cheesecake recipe. It’s a cross of two great dishes, pecan pie and cheesecake that you just must try.
These pecan pie cheesecake bars are rocking my world right now. It brings two of my most favorite dishes together in an easy bar recipe. And it’s a must have for the Fall.
This post may contain affiliate links which means if you make a purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
That pecan pie topped cheesecake bars has got to be the best bars we will make this year. Just image, pecan pie over homemade cheesecake.
Pecan Cheesecake Bars Recipe:
Graham Cracker Crust Ingredients:
- 2 cups graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 16 ounces of cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
Pecan Pie Topping Ingredients:
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups of pecans, roughly chopped
How to make Pecan Pie Cheesecake Bars:
Scroll Down for the Printable Recipe
Pour the graham cracker crust mixture into your 9 X 9 prepared pan. And press down to form a bottom crust.
In a large bowl beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla extract, sugar, and salt and blend well. Pour the cheesecake mixture over the crust and spread to sides.
In a medium saucepan combine brown sugar, heavy cream, corn syrup, salt, vanilla, and butter. Heat on medium heat frequently stirring until butter is melted and mixture begins to boil. Cook for 1-2 minutes and remove from heat. Then add chopped pecans and stir gently to combine.
Drop the pecan pie mixture with heaping spoonfuls onto cheesecake mixture. Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 40 minutes until these bars are golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before slicing.
These Pecan Pie Cheesecake Bars make the best bite, a combination of two amazing flavors. These would be a great addition to your Thanksgiving or Christmas dessert table. And they are fancy enough for adults but also loved by kids.
Other Bar Recipes:
- Easy Swirled Pumpkin Cheesecake Layer Bars
- Frosted Banana Bars
- Maple Walnut Blondies with white chocolate chips
- Ultimate Double Chocolate Brownies
Click HERE to save this Pecan cheesecake Bar Recipe to Pinterest
Pecan Pie Cheesecake Bars
For the Cheesecake
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, and spray a 9x9 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a food processor, pulse graham crackers to crumbs. Toss into a large bowl and mix with brown sugar and melted butter, until combined. Pour graham cracker mixture into baking dish and press down to form a crust.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add sugar, eggs, vanilla, and a pinch of salt, and mix well to combine. Pour the cheesecake mixture over the graham cracker crust.
- For the pecan pie topping-In a medium saucepan, combine the light brown sugar, corn syrup, heavy cream, salt, vanilla, and butter. Stir frequently over medium heat until butter is melted and mixture begins to boil. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in chopped pecans. Drop the pecan pie mixture by heaping spoonfuls on top of the cheesecake layer.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes, until pecan layer and cheesecake begin to turn golden brown.
- Allow to cool completely prior to slicing into bars