Pecan Pie Cheesecake Bars with a graham cracker crust, pecan pie and cheesecake. This Pecan Cheesecake recipe is three layers of deliciousness.
These pecan pie cheesecake bars are rocking my world right now. It brings two of my most favorite dishes together in an easy bar recipe. And it’s a must have for Fall.
This post may contain affiliate links which means if you make a purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
That pecan pie topped cheesecake bars has got to be the best bars we will make this year. Just imagine, pecan pie over homemade cheesecake with a graham cracker crust. Drooling delish!
Pecan Cheesecake Bars Recipe:
Graham Cracker Crust Ingredients:
- 2 cups graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 16 ounces of cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
Pecan Pie Topping Ingredients:
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups of pecans, roughly chopped
- 9 x 9 Baking Dish
- Food Processor
- Mixing Bowls
- Hand Mixer
- Medium Saucepan
How to make Pecan Pie Cheesecake Bars:
In a large bowl beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla extract, sugar, and salt and blend well. Pour the cheesecake mixture over the crust and spread to sides.
In a medium saucepan combine brown sugar, heavy cream, corn syrup, salt, vanilla, and butter. Heat on medium heat frequently stirring until butter is melted and mixture begins to boil. Cook for 1-2 minutes and remove from heat. Then add chopped pecans and stir gently to combine.
Drop the pecan pie mixture with heaping spoonfuls onto cheesecake mixture. Bake in a 350 ° F oven for 40 minutes until these bars are golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before slicing.
These Pecan Pie Cheesecake Bars make the best bite, a combination of two amazing flavors. These would be a great addition to your Thanksgiving or Christmas dessert table. And they are fancy enough for adults but also loved by kids.
Other Bar Recipes:
- Easy Swirled Pumpkin Cheesecake Layer Bars
- Frosted Banana Bars
- Maple Walnut Blondies with white chocolate chips
- Ultimate Double Chocolate Brownies
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Bars
Click HERE to save this Pecan Cheesecake Bar Recipe to Pinterest
Pecan Pie Cheesecake Bars
For the Cheesecake
- Preheat your oven to 350° F and spray a 9X9 baking dish with a non-stick cooking spray.
Graham Cracker Crust
- Place the graham cracker crumbs in a bowl and add melted butter and brown sugar and mix well.
- Pour the graham cracker crumb mixture into the prepared baking dish, and press them tightly into the bottom of the dish and up the sides. Use your fingers to press the crumbs firmly all around the sides to make a nice even edge.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add sugar, eggs, vanilla, and a pinch of salt, and mix well to combine. Pour this cheesecake mixture over the graham cracker crust.
Pecan Pie Layer
- In a medium saucepan, combine the light brown sugar, corn syrup, heavy cream, salt, vanilla, and butter. Stir frequently over medium heat until butter is melted and mixture begins to boil. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in chopped pecans. Drop the pecan pie mixture by heaping spoonfuls on top of the cheesecake layer.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes, until pecan layer and cheesecake begin to turn golden brown.
- Allow to cool completely prior to slicing into bars