An Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars recipe that makes a 9X13 pan of Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Bars. These Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars are a great Fall pumpkin layer bars treat and will be a hit at your house.
We don’t believe anyone can have enough cookie bar recipes. They are so easy to make and to serve. This recipe for Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars is easy and makes a delicious and pretty presentation. It also brings together two amazing flavors pumpkin spice and cheesecake.
This post may contain affiliate links which means if you make a purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
These pumpkin swirl cheesecake bars are so drool-worthy. They would make a great afternoon snack for children or with a cup of coffee or latte for us older folks.
How to Make Pumpkin Layer Bars:
Scroll to the bottom for printable recipe
Start this recipe for pumpkin cheesecake bars by microwaving 8 oz.cream cheese in a microwave-safe bowl in 15-second intervals until smooth. This only took 30 seconds total in my microwave, so (2) 15-second intervals, stirring between.
In another medium bowl, whisk together cream cheese, sour cream, flour, sugar, vanilla, and salt. Set aside. You need to use only two different bowls and it keeps the cleanup from these Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Bars to a minimin.
You could a pumpkin mix comes from a can but if you wish you could use Homemade Pumpkin Puree (See our recipe here).
Spray a 9 X 13 glass pan with cooking spray and spread all but 1/2 cup of the pumpkin mix and added all the cheesecake mixture on top.
After spreading the cream cheese cheesecake mixture on top of the pumpkin, add the remaining pumpkin mixture.
Swirl both the pumpkin cream cheese bars mixtures together using a toothpick, skewer or a butter knife. Create a swirled effect but be careful not to over mix the two.
Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes. Allow to cool before cutting and serving these delicious Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars.
We like to enjoy these layered pumpkin dessert bars with a cold glass of milk on this blustery fall day. But they are amazing with a Pumpkin Pie Spice Latte
If you enjoyed these Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars then try:
Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray, set aside.
- Start by making the cheesecake mix.
- Microwave 8 oz. cream cheese in a microwave-safe bowl on 15-second intervals until smooth. This only took 30 seconds total in my microwave, so (2) 15-second intervals, stirring between. In a medium bowl, whisk together cream cheese, sour cream, flour, sugar, vanilla, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Set aside. In another large bowl, mix together butter and brown sugar, until smooth. Add in the egg and vanilla extract, mix again. Stir in pumpkin puree. Slowly add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients, until just combined. Reserve about ½ cup of the pumpkin mixture set aside.
- Pour the remaining pumpkin bar mixture into the 9x13 pan, spreading it out evenly. Take the cheesecake mixture and drop by spoonfuls into the pumpkin. Gently spread the cheesecake mixture over top. Drop the remaining pumpkin mixture by spoonfuls over the cheesecake. Take a toothpick or a butter knife and gently swirl the cheesecake mixture and the pumpkin, careful not to over mix the two.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, until the pumpkin is cakey and the cheesecake mixture has set. Allow to cool, and enjoy!