An Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars recipe that makes a 9X13 pan of Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Bars. These Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars are a great Fall treat and will be a hit at your house.
This post may contain affiliate links which means if you make a purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
We don’t believe anyone can have enough cookie bar recipes. They are so easy to make and to serve. This recipe for Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars is easy and makes a delicious and pretty presentation. It also brings together two amazing flavors pumpkin spice and cheesecake.
These pumpkin swirl cheesecake bars are so drool-worthy. They would make a great afternoon snack for children or with a cup of coffee or latte for us older folks.
We start this recipe for pumpkin cheesecake bars with an easy cheesecake recipe using softened cream cheese. We use two different bowls, but we keep the cleanup from these Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Bars to a minimin.
Our pumpkin mix comes from a can but if you wish you could use Homemade Pumpkin Puree (See our recipe here).
We sprayed a 9 X 13 glass pan with cooking spray and spread all but 1/2 cup of the pumpkin mix and added all the cheesecake mixture on top.
After spreading the cream cheese cheesecake mixture on top of the pumpkin, add the remaining pumpkin mixture.
Swirl both the pumpkin cream cheese bars mixtures together using a toothpick, skewer or a butter knife. Create a swirled effect but be careful not to over mix the two.
Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes. Allow to cool before cutting and serving these delicious Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars.
We like to enjoy these bars with a cold glass of milk on this blustery Fall day. Scroll down for some of our other favorite Fall Snack Recipes.
And a quick note: Take a discount on one of our favorite magazines, Country Living with our affiliate link here or below.
Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray, set aside.
- Start by making the cheesecake mix.
- Microwave 8 oz. cream cheese in a microwave-safe bowl on 15-second intervals until smooth. This only took 30 seconds total in my microwave, so (2) 15-second intervals, stirring between. In a medium bowl, whisk together cream cheese, sour cream, flour, sugar, vanilla, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Set aside. In another large bowl, mix together butter and brown sugar, until smooth. Add in the egg and vanilla extract, mix again. Stir in pumpkin puree. Slowly add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients, until just combined. Reserve about ½ cup of the pumpkin mixture set aside.
- Pour the remaining pumpkin bar mixture into the 9x13 pan, spreading it out evenly. Take the cheesecake mixture and drop by spoonfuls into the pumpkin. Gently spread the cheesecake mixture over top. Drop the remaining pumpkin mixture by spoonfuls over the cheesecake. Take a toothpick or a butter knife and gently swirl the cheesecake mixture and the pumpkin, careful not to over mix the two.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, until the pumpkin is cakey and the cheesecake mixture has set. Allow to cool, and enjoy!
If you enjoyed these Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars then:
Love Cast Iron?
Join us and receive "How to Season and Care for Cast Iron" ebook and weekly email newlestters to what's cooking at the Ranch.