This post may contain affiliate links which means if you purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
I have probably bought pumpkin pie spice in the past but I don’t anymore for several reasons.
- Number one, I don’t like to spend money on another jar that contains spices I already have in my pantry.
- Number two, (my kids would probably tell you this should be number 1) I am also a kind of a control freak, I always wish to know what is in any blend and have my own opinion on what should be in or not in any blend.
- Number three, Making your own pumpkin pie spice is totally the way to go. It can be tweaked to your family’s taste buds, like more cinnamon, less nutmeg, etc.
So just grab your favorite measuring spoons and blend your pumpkin pie spice blend exactly to your taste.
Then use this blend in your pumpkin pies, lattes, over popcorn, spiced nuts, desserts, and this list goes on and on. I have even used it on roasted veggies.
Enjoy Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend flavor:
Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend
- Mix all ingredients into a small bowl, stir to combine well
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 year