Make Pumpkin Pie Spice Latte at home or a decaf pumpkin spice latte. How to lower the pumpkin spice latte calories using low-fat froth on a flavored pumpkin spice coffee.
This post may contain affiliate links which means if you purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
How to Make Pumpkin Pie Spice latte at Home:
Make this Latte at home and save money and calories. Our pumpkin spice latte calories in this cuppa are only 145 vs a store bought one at a whopping 380. But you could do better than that by replacing the whole milk with non-fat milk and you could lessen the latte calories even more. And you could easily make it a decaf latte by using your favorite decaf blend.
Now for an easy way to make awesome frothy milk without an expensive steam machine. Use a small jar, a mason jar works great and you can have a great Homemade Latte in minutes and for pennies.
If you enjoyed making this Pumpkin Spice Pie Latte then try these:
Click HERE to save this Latte to Pinterest
Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice Latte
- In a large coffee mug, mix honey and pumpkin pie spice until well blended
- Pour in coffee about 1/2 to 2/3 of the mug, stir to dissolve the honey mixture
- Pour milk in a jar with a lid, a mason jar works great
- Place lid on the jar and shake for about 10-15 seconds very hard until frothy
- Remove lid and heat in the microwave for 10-20 seconds
- Pour milk into coffee and spoon froth onto the top
- Sprinkle the top with more pumpkin pie spice