This post may contain affiliate links which means if you purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice Latte
- In a large coffee mug, mix honey and pumpkin pie spice until well blended
- Pour in coffee about 1/2 to 2/3 of the mug, stir to dissolve honey mixture
- Pour milk in a jar with a lid, a mason jar works great
- Place lid on jar and shake for about 10-15 seconds very hard until frothy
- Remove lid and heat in microwave for 10-20 seconds
- Pour milk into coffee and spoon froth onto top
- Sprinkle with more pumpkin pie spice
Pumpkin Pie Spice Recipes and more:
Love Cast Iron?
Join us and receive "How to Season and Care for Cast Iron" ebook and weekly email newlestters to what's cooking at the Ranch.