This post may contain affiliate links which means if you purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
How to Make Pumpkin Pie Spice latte at Home:
Make this Latte at home and save money and calories. Our pumpkin spice latte calories in this cuppa are only 145 vs a storebought one at a whopping 380. But you could do better than that by replacing the whole milk with non-fat milk and you could lessen the pumpkin spice latte calories even more. And you could easily make it a decaf pumpkin spice latte by using your favorite decaf blend.
Now for an easy way to make awesome frothy milk without an expensive steam machine. Use a small jar, a mason jar works great and you can have a great Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice Latte in minutes and for pennies!
It’s easy and you don’t need a fancy latte maker but if you are lucky enough to have a Latte Maker then, by all means, use it, this recipe is versatile.
If you enjoyed making this Pumpkin Spice Pie Latte then try these:
Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice Latte
- In a large coffee mug, mix honey and pumpkin pie spice until well blended
- Pour in coffee about 1/2 to 2/3 of the mug, stir to dissolve the honey mixture
- Pour milk in a jar with a lid, a mason jar works great
- Place lid on the jar and shake for about 10-15 seconds very hard until frothy
- Remove lid and heat in the microwave for 10-20 seconds
- Pour milk into coffee and spoon froth onto the top
- Sprinkle the top with more pumpkin pie spice
Love Cast Iron?
Join us and receive "How to Season and Care for Cast Iron" ebook and weekly email newlestters to what's cooking at the Ranch.