This post may contain affiliate links which means if you purchase we may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you
I remember when my son was in middle school, I made these Creepy frozen eyeballs. My son loved them and enjoyed playing tricks on others with them. But he was concerned he would have to eat them. HA! Nope, he could have if he has wished but it was not required. In fact, I’m not sure how these flavors would go together, and not willing to find out right now.
They are kinda creepy huh! And these creepy frozen eyeballs are so easy and made with edible items you may already have in your fridge. I don’t freeze them inside ice cubes like some do because I think that round scary frozen eyeball floating in your favorite beverage is more authentic and freaky. But I do freeze the eyeball since it will stay together easier and actually serves the second purpose of chilling your beverage.
If you Enjoyed these Halloween Creepy Ice Cube Eyeballs then:
- Spooky Halloween Beverage and Creepy Cocktails
- Top 10 Haunted Houses in Texas
- Mummy Hot Dogs
- Halloween Decorated Sugar Cookies
- Oogie Boogie Cocktail
Click HERE to save this Creepy Frozen Ice Balls recipe to Pinterest
Halloween Ice cube Eyeballs
- Red Radishes
- Green Olives with Pimentos
- Cut off the stem and root ends off each radish
- Use a small knife such as a paring knife to scrape off most of the red skin of each radish and leave just enough red to give the radish a veined appearance.
- Rinse the radishes
- Cut the olives in half
- Either use a very small melon baller or use your knife to carve out a hole into the end of each radish large enough for the 1/2 olive
- Place a 1/2 olive, cut side out, into the hole
- Place on an ice tray or any container so the eyeballs stand up and place in freezer. After the eyeballs are frozen, place them in a ziplock freezer bag until ready to use
- Place either one or two in a glass of your favorite beverage or use several in a punch bowl for a “chilling” effect!