EMake cute washcloth bunnies for fun easy Easter craft. This is an easy tutorial for these bunny craft washcloth animals. No sewing involved.
This is an easy little bunny craft for Easter that is quick and inexpensive. You may even have everything you need in your craft room to make these washcloth animals.
This post contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
And these are not just an Easter bunny Craft but they can be a plus for your first aid kit. You can add an ice cube to the tummy of these washcloth bunnies to make an adorable ice pack. We are sure all the little ones little boo boo’s will be soothed with these bunny boo ice packs.
What you will need to make this bunny craft:
How to Make a Washcloth Bunny
Spread out washcloth with a corner pointing toward you
Starting on the tip of the triangle which is closest to you, tightly roll the washcloth to the center
Fold the rolled washcloth in half
Then fold the washcloth in half again
Place your rubber band on folded end to make the bunny’s head
Tie a ribbon to cover the rubber band and make a sweet little bow. Use your hot glue gun to glue on googly eyes and a little pink pompom for her little nose.
Hot glue another pompom to make the little tail
Now you can make her some friends!
Click HEREto save these Washcloth Bunnies to Pinterest
Washcloth Bunnies-no sew
- Spread out washcloth with a corner pointing toward you
- Fold the washcloth diagonally lining up ends making a triangle
- Starting on the tip of the triangle, tightly roll the washcloth to the center
- Fold the rolled washcloth in half
- Then fold it in half again
- Place the rubber band on folded end to make the bunny’s head
- Tie a ribbon to cover the rubber band and make a sweet little bow. Using a glue gun, glue on googly eyes and a little pink pompom for her little nose.
- Hot glue another pompom to make the little tail