What is in Campbell’s chicken pot pie:
- cooked chicken breasts, about 2 cups
- 2 cans (15oz) of Veg-All
- 2 cans (10 1/2 oz) of Cream of Potato Soup
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 pie crusts
How to Make a Campbells soup chicken pot pie or veg all chicken pot pie:
Suggestions on what to eat with chicken pie:
- Wedge Salad with creamy salad dressing
- Easy Caprese Salad
- Shrimp and Avocado Appetizers
- Easy Blueberry Dump Cake Cobbler
Click HERE to save Campbells chicken pot pie to Pinterest:
Campbells Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
- 9 inch Pie plate
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees
- Add both cans of Veg-All veggies to a medium-size bowl and both of the cream of potato soup cans. Season with thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Cut up cooked chicken breast or pull the chicken off the bones of a rotisserie chicken and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Add the cut-up chicken to the veggie soup mix and gently mix to completely distribute the chicken.
- Spray a 9-inch deep-dish pie pan with a baking spray to prevent sticking. Then place one of the prepared pie crusts into the pan. Trim to fit.
- Pour in the chicken veggie mixture into the prepared pie crust pan and smooth out evenly.
- Place the second pie crust on top and trim to fit. Brush the top with egg wash and cut a few slits in the crust to vent the steam. Cover the pie with a sheet of aluminum foil or a pie crust protector to prevent over-browning.
- Place the Campbells chicken pot pie in preheated oven and bake for 50 minutes removing the aluminum foil or crust protector the last 5 minutes to finish browning the crust.
- Remove the veg all chicken pot pie from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve