Make an easy Caprese salad with these simple Caprese salad ingredients. We think this is the best Caprese salad recipe version of this gorgeous dish.
This recipe is a very simple little salad that will make any dinner a little more special. And we are a lover of basil here on the ranch so any excuse we can use to have a little basil works for us. It’s super easy since there are only three Caprese salad ingredients other than the seasonings.
This post contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
With all the fresh vegetables coming out of the garden this summer, you need to make this easy Salad. It’s so good and is the perfect complement to any dish and especially an Italian dish. This is especially good with heritage tomatoes and these bring all-new colors to this salad.
Caprese salad ingredients:
Scroll down for the printable recipe
- 12 oz Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 fresh slicing Tomatoes
- Fresh Basil leaves
- Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Black Pepper
- Sharp Knife
- Cutting Board
How to Make an Easy Caprese Salad
Other Fresh Garden Recipes:
Click HERE to save this Easy Caprese Salad to Pinterest
- 12 oz Fresh Mozzarella Cheese sliced
- 2 large tomatoes sliced
- fresh basil leaves
- olive oil
- black pepper
- Slice Mozzarella Cheese using a sharp knife or a Mozzarella Cheese Slicer. Slice tomatoes into 1/4 inch or 1/2 inch slices.
- Arrange sliced tomatoes and mozzarella cheese, alternating each slice
- Slice basil leaves into ribbons and sprinkle on top of the tomatoes and cheese
- Drizzle with olive oil and top with freshly ground black pepper and salt
Saturday 13th of August 2016
I love salads like this - so simple and full of flavor!!