This Shrimp and Avocado Appetizer is made using canned tiny shrimp. It can probably be made with cooked fresh shrimp, that has been chopped but I have never tried that. It’s just too easy to open one of those little cans and the shrimp is delicious. These could also be served with the avocado chopped up and gently mixed with the shrimp salad and served topped on a bed of lettuce. My youngest daughter just loves these Shrimp and Avocado appetizers, in fact, she says they taste like a little piece of heaven.
This post contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
How to Make Shrimp Salad Stuffed in Avocado
If you enjoyed this Shrimp and Avocado Appetizer recipe then try:
- Crisp Marinated Cucumbers
- Tomatoes with Feta and Balsamic Vinegar
- Wedge Salad with Creamy Salad Dressing
Click HERE to save this Shrimp stuffed Avocado
Shrimp Salad Stuffed Avocado Halves
- Mix shrimp, green onions, and eggs gently. Adding enough mayonnaise to bind the ingredients together.
- Place in the fridge for at least one hour for flavors to marry.
- Slice avocados in half lengthwise and peel. Sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Spoon shrimp salad into avocado halves.