This Red, white and blue beverage is a fun drink for adults and children and perfect for celebrating the Fourth of July or Memorial Day.
This Patriotic Drink is almost a science experiment. The secret is the amount of sugar content.
It’s a non-alcholic drink so it’s fun for children and adults. We usually serve it around Memorial Day Weekend and the 4th of July.
This would also be perfect for birthday parties or any other fun summer get-to-gathers.
Other Red, White, and Blue Drinks and Recipes:
- Red, White and Blue Poke Cake
- American Flag Fruit Skewers
- Strawberries and Blueberries Trifle in a Mason Jar
Red, White and Blue Layered Patriotic Drink for Children and Adults
- Fill a glass with ice, pour the Sobe Pina Colada to about 1/3 of the glass
- Add the Gatorade Fruit Punch by carefully pouring through the ice,
- Fill the last 3rd with the G2 Blueberry-Pomegranate or Cool Blue.(make sure the glass is full of ice and be very careful as you add each color by pouring onto the ice very slowly)