Even though this recipe is simple, we have added a bounty of ingredients for a perfect blend of flavors. From the crisp broccoli to the soft Crasins and crunchy sunflower seeds and of course, cheese, your mouth will explore with flavor.
Even though we normally make this salad in the summer, it’s also a great winter dish.
*Be sure to scroll to the bottom for more salad ideas!
- 12 oz of broccoli florets , about 7 cups
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 10 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds, unsalted and hulled
- 1/2 cup of Craisins
- 1 cup of Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup of coleslaw dressing
amzn_assoc_placement = “adunit0”;
amzn_assoc_search_bar = “true”;
amzn_assoc_tracking_id = “mytufous-20”;
amzn_assoc_ad_mode = “manual”;
amzn_assoc_ad_type = “smart”;
amzn_assoc_marketplace = “amazon”;
amzn_assoc_region = “US”;
amzn_assoc_title = “Evelyn’s Favorite Picks”;
amzn_assoc_linkid = “45c44c69cbae47fb0f99cb37e0859eb8”;
amzn_assoc_asins = “B003F6EI2C,B01LWTOABU,B00WFFR03S,B01CCLB6Y8,B01DOXAEX2,B016LUR08W,B01KWOBG2Y,B008EQAMK0”;
Other Salad Recipes: