This post may contain affiliate links which means if you make a purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Even though this recipe is simple, we have added a bounty of ingredients for a perfect blend of flavors. From the crisp broccoli to the soft Crasins and crunchy sunflower seeds and of course, cheese, your mouth will explode with flavor. This dish would be great to take to a pot luck dinner or served with any BBQ cookout.
What you will need to make this Easy Broccoli Crunch Salad:
- 12 oz broccoli florets (about 7 cups)
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 10 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds, unsalted and hulled
- 1/2 cup Craisins
- 1 cup Monterey Jack or Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Coleslaw Dressing
Mix first 6 ingredients in a large bowl
Drizzle with coleslaw dressing and mix gently
This Easy Broccoli salad recipe was made quickly and other than frying the bacon, everything was just measured and added. Even though we normally make this salad in the summer, it’s also a great winter dish. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
If you enjoy this Broccoli Crunch Salad then see these:
- The Best Roasted Broccoli
- Texas Summer Salad with Grilled Chicken Breast
- Feta Cheese Pecan Cranberry Salad
- Whale Watermelon Fruit Salad
Click HERE to save this broccoli salad with craisins recipe to Pinterest
- Mix first 6 ingredients in a large bowl
- Drizzle with coleslaw dressing and mix gently