A Roasted Broccoli Oven Recipe for a delicious Caramelized Broccoli that can be ready in 25 minutes. A Blackened Broccoli dish that can be made in the oven
We all know we need to add more vegetables to our diet and we all try to serve them to our kids. But no matter how many veggies we put on the table, if no one eats them, it’s all in vain. I really can’t blame anyone for not eating some vegetables. When they are overly steamed or boiled and are bland and limp, I wouldn’t eat them either.
How to make Caramelized Roasted Broccoli:
This post contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Start making your roasted broccoli by preheating your oven to 425 degrees F. Then place broccoli florets in a medium-size bowl, add olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper. Toss the broccoli to coat evenly with the seasonings and spread evenly on a large sheet pan.
What to serve with this Roasted Broccoli:
Click HERE to save this Roasted Broccoli with lemon to Pinterest
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place broccoli florets in a medium-size bowl, add the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Toss to coat and spread evenly on a large sheet pan.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, tossing about halfway through.
- Serve topped with the shaved Parmesan cheese.