Make this Roasted Butternut Squash for a delicious and healthy side dish. It’s a baked squash recipe that is easy and ready for the table in 30 minutes.
How to Roast Butternut Squash:
This Roasted Butternut Squash is loaded with flavors of rosemary, thyme, and onions and by roasting it really brings out the sweetness as it caramelizes. You will be glad you stepped up to the challenge of making The Best Roasted Butternut Squash.
If you enjoyed this Roasted Butternut Squash Recipe then:
Click HERE to save this Roasted Butternut Squash Recipe to Pinterest
Roasted Butternut Squash
- 1 butternut squash
- 1/2 large purple onion
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Rosemary minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced thyme
- 1/4 cup olive oil extra virgin
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450-degrees
- Spray a shallow baking pan with cooking spray
- Peel and seed butternut squash, cut into bite-size pieces
- Place squash in a large bowl, and drizzle with olive oil
- Sprinkle with rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper
- Toss lightly until the vegetables are well coated
- Spread in a single layer on the pan, do not overcrowd the squash
- Cut the purple onion into bite-size pieces and add to the squash
- Roast for about 20-25 minutes in the oven
- 10. Squash are ready when they are soft and beginning to caramelize
Love Cast Iron?
Join us and receive "How to Season and Care for Cast Iron" ebook and weekly email newlestters to what's cooking at the Ranch.