These Asparagus Prosciutto bundles are what we call a “company dish” but they are completely worth the little extra time for a weeknight meal. Sometimes we make them for date night in and we make them together adding in the enjoyment of the evening.
Tip- These Asparagus and Prosciutto Bundles can be prepared ahead of time and then roasted in the oven for less than 5 minutes prior to serving.
Serve Asparagus Prosciutto Bundles with:
- Perfect Prime Rib
- Best Baked Potato Ever
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes Casserole
- Our Best Pineapple Brown Sugar Ham Glaze
Click HERE to save these Asparagus and Prosciutto Bundles to Pinterest
Asparagus wrapped in Prosciutto
- Heat oven to 400 degrees
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, drop in asparagus and blanch for 4 minutes. Remove the asparagus from the boiling water and place in an ice-cold water bath to stop the cooking process
- Slice a piece of prosciutto in half lengthwise. Place 4-5 asparagus spears at one end of the Prosciutto and roll up at an angle. Place on a baking dish and repeat with the remaining asparagus and Prosciutto
- Drizzle the bundles with olive oil and season with granulated garlic, salt, and freshly ground black pepper.
- Bake for 4-5 minutes until the prosciutto and asparagus is hot but the prosciutto is not tough