These Asparagus Prosciutto bundles are what we call a “company dish” but they are completely worth the little extra time for a weeknight meal. Sometimes we make them for date night in and we make them together adding in the enjoyment of the evening.
Tip- These Asparagus and Prosciutto Bundles can be prepared ahead of time and then roasted in the oven for less than 5 minutes prior to serving.
Serve Asparagus Prosciutto Bundles with:
- Perfect Prime Rib
- Best Baked Potato Ever
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes Casserole
- Our Best Pineapple Brown Sugar Ham Glaze
Click HERE to save these Asparagus and Prosciutto Bundles to Pinterest
Asparagus wrapped in Prosciutto
- Heat oven to 400 degrees
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, drop in asparagus and blanch for 4 minutes. Remove the asparagus from the boiling water and place in an ice-cold water bath to stop the cooking process
- Slice a piece of prosciutto in half lengthwise. Place 4-5 asparagus spears at one end of the Prosciutto and roll up at an angle. Place on a baking dish and repeat with the remaining asparagus and Prosciutto
- Drizzle the bundles with olive oil and season with granulated garlic, salt, and freshly ground black pepper.
- Bake for 4-5 minutes until the prosciutto and asparagus is hot but the prosciutto is not tough
Love Cast Iron?
Join us and receive "How to Season and Care for Cast Iron" ebook and weekly email newlestters to what's cooking at the Ranch.