If you enjoyed this Cranberry Jalapeno Jam Cream Cheese Appetizer:
Cranberry Jalapeño Jam
- Prepare 4 (1/2 pint) jelly jars with their lids by placing them in boiling water and allow to simmer while making the jam.
- Add cranberries, jalapeños, lime juice apple cider vinegar, and water in a medium saucepan bring to a boil
- Continue to boil until cranberries burst
- As the cranberries are cooking, crush with a potato masher and continue to boil
- Add pectin and bring to rolling boil
- Add sugar and bring back to a full rolling boil, boil for 2 minutes and remove from heat
- Ladle into prepared 1/2 pint mason jars (jars and lids that have been simmering in boiling water for at least 10 minutes)
- Wipe jar rims and cover with two-piece lids. Process jars in a hot water bath in canner pot for 10 minutes. Remove and allow to cool completely. After jars are cool, check seals to make sure they are sealed (as per instructions in pectin box)
- To serve, spoon jelly over an 8oz block of cream cheese and serve with gourmet crackers.
Love Cast Iron?
Join us and receive "How to Season and Care for Cast Iron" ebook and weekly email newlestters to what's cooking at the Ranch.