For years I prepared my ham glaze the way, my mother did. Open a can of pineapple rings, place on ham and then pile on the brown sugar. Some of you may say yuck but others like me grew up on that ham. It was good, very good because my mom made it but it was just lacking something. I never realized it until I tried this Pineapple Glaze recipe.
Pineapple Glaze for Ham
- Stir all ingredients together in a small saucepan over medium heat
- Stirring constantly cook until mixture thickens and boils
- Boil and stir for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and brush on ham 30 minutes before it’s done
- May be applied several times during the last 30 minutes of cooking time for the ham.
If you enjoyed the Pineapple Glaze for Ham then:
Love Cast Iron?
Join us and receive "How to Season and Care for Cast Iron" ebook and weekly email newlestters to what's cooking at the Ranch.