It’s always fun to serve food with a holiday twist like these American Flag Fruit Skewers. Make fresh fruit skewers for a special 4th of July holiday treat.
These cute little American Flag Fruit Skewers have only three ingredients, bananas, strawberries and blueberries. And of course, you will need some wooden skewers.
If you like these Flag Fruit Skewers than you might enjoy these:
American Flag Fruit Skewers
- 2 bananas
- 1 half pint of blue berries
- 1 pint of strawberries
- 9 wooden skewers
- Slice the bananas into 3/4 inch slices, stem and cut strawberries in half lengthwise.
- Thread 6 blueberries on a skewer, followed by a banana slice, strawberry half, banana slice and finishing up with a strawberry half. Repeat this for the next three skewers (total of four).
- For the next five skewers starting with a strawberry half, and ending with a strawberry half alternate the banana slices and strawberry halves. (total of 3 banana slices and 4 strawberry halves per skewer)
- Arrange on a platter or tray and adjust the position of your fruit slices to even out the stripes:))
Love Cast Iron?
Join us and receive "How to Season and Care for Cast Iron" ebook and weekly email newlestters to what's cooking at the Ranch.