This easy and tasty Blueberry Dump Cake Cobbler is made with a cake mix and frozen berries, ingredients you can have on hand almost all the time. And it’s so much better than a blueberry cobbler.
This post may contain affiliate links which means if you make a purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
This is one recipe you just have to try because when you do, you will make it over and over again. This Blueberry Cobbler recipe is so amazing but so easy. And your family and friends will not believe you didn’t spend all day making it.
Blueberry Dump Cake Cobbler
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with cooking spray
- Pour frozen blueberries into the prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle the entire cake mix over the blueberries evenly.
- Top with pecans and oatmeal.
- Drizzle the butter evenly over the entire dish
- Bake 50- 55 minutes until firm and golden brown.
- Prior to serving, let it rest for at least 5 minutes.
- Serve topped with ice cream or whipped topping, optional
If you enjoyed this Blueberry Dump Cake Cobbler then:
Love Cast Iron?
Join us and receive "How to Season and Care for Cast Iron" ebook and weekly email newlestters to what's cooking at the Ranch.