I have tried to match these ladies’ recipe and this is really great, probably not as good as theirs but really this is really great.
If you love this Southern Buttermilk Pie then:
Click HERE to save this Southern Buttermilk Pie Recipe to Pinterest
Southern Buttermilk Pie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Whisk flour and sugar together in a large bowl.
- Whisk eggs in a small bowl and pour into the flour/sugar mixture.
- Add next 5 ingredients and blend well.
- Pour into prepared pie crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes or until almost set, be sure shield edges of pie crust with pie crust shield to prevent over-browning.
- Remove from oven, place on wire rack and let set 1 hour before cutting.