These Mummy Hot Dogs were fun to make and to eat for us big kids. In fact, they were total guy foodies after all, who knew?
Mummy Hot Dogs
- Roll out the dough out on a dough mat until very thin.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut dough into very thin strips.
- Wrap one strip of dough around each hot dog, leaving 1/2 inch uncovered for the face.
- Arrange on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Whisk together egg and water or use this container to whip well; brush over dough.
- Bake at 350° for 14 to 16 minutes, or until golden.
- Dot mustard or ketchup on hot dogs with a toothpick to form eyes. Serve on a cool Halloween tray.
Other Halloween Snacks
Love Cast Iron?
Join us and receive "How to Season and Care for Cast Iron" ebook and weekly email newlestters to what's cooking at the Ranch.