What you will need to make this Apple Blossom Cake:
Other Recipes like our Apple Bundt Cake:
Apple Blossom Cake
- Bundt Cake Pan
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and sugar in a large mixing bowl
- Add oil, vanilla, and eggs and beat with a spoon until well blended, the batter will be very thick almost like cookie dough. Add apples and pecans and mix well
- Pour into a greased and floured Bundt pan and bake in the oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on a wire cooling rack for several minutes and then upend onto a cake platter
- After cool, sprinkle with powdered sugar, optional
Love Cast Iron?
Join us and receive "How to Season and Care for Cast Iron" ebook and weekly email newlestters to what's cooking at the Ranch.