Now, this is a fun do ahead mixture for the best Spicy Bloody Mary. We always have an extra “pickle jar” of this bloody mary infusion mix in the freezer ready for those special occasions when we have a fun brunch or when the craving hits.
It takes a basket of peppers, onions and other veggies, a hot grill and a little bit of time.
- 3-quart container
- 1 1/2 lbs Poblanos chiles
- 1 1/2 lbs red bell peppers
- 1 lb onions, cut into 1″ slices
- 1 Cucumber, cut in half, lengthwise and peeled
- 2 Chipotle chiles
- 1 clove garlic, cut in half
- 2 stalks of celery
- 6 cups of vodka