Make this pepper infused vodka for a spicy Bloody Mary Infusion Mix. Add roasted peppers and onions to a infusion jar to make a delicious spicy pepper vodka.
Now, this is a fun do ahead mixture for pepper infused vodka. We always have an extra infusion jar or “pickle jar” of this spicy pepper vodka in the freezer ready for Bloody Mary’s. They are delicious on those special occasions when you have a fun brunch or when the craving hits. It takes a basket of peppers, onions and other veggies, a hot grill and a little bit of time.
How to Make Spicy Pepper Voka:
Scroll down for the printable recipe
So grab some peppers and onions and let’s get this infusion going! Cut or slice up all your veggies. Place the poblano chiles, bell peppers, onion slices and cucumber on stove top grill or outside over hot coals
Grill until chiles and peppers are blackened and onion and cucumber are browned, remove from grill. These sliced vegetables and peppers are grilled and charred and are smelling amazing.
More cocktails like this Bloody Mary Infusion:
Click HERE to save this Pepper Infused Vodka recipe to Pinterest
Spicy Bloody Mary Infusion Mix
- 1 1/2 lbs Poblanos chiles
- 1 1/2 lbs red bell peppers
- 1 lb onions cut into 1″ slices
- 1 Cucumber cut in half, lengthwise and peeled
- 2 Chipotle chiles
- 1 clove garlic cut in half
- 2 stalks of celery
- 6 cups vodka
- Place poblano chiles, bell peppers, onion slices and cucumber on stove top grill or outside over hot coals
- Grill until chiles and peppers are blackened and onion and cucumber are browned, remove from grill.
- Place peppers and chiles in a paper bag and twist to close. Allow to steam until cool.
- After the chiles and peppers are cool, remove stems, seeds, and skin (*Tip-use plastic gloves)
- Place all the grilled veggies in your infusion jar along with the garlic, chipotle chiles, garlic, and celery.
- Fill with vodka
- Place in fridge for at least a week but up to a month.
- If not used within a month, remove the veggies and freeze the liquid.
Mixing Beverage directions
- Fill a glass with ice, add a shot or two of the infused vodka and fill with tomato juice or v-8.
- Stir and top with sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Garnish with celery and olives, optional.