This post may contain affiliate links which means if you purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Bacon and eggs are an all-American breakfast in many households across the country. Like Apple Pie and Ice cream, bacon just goes with eggs. So today we are making these easy little prosciutto appetizers by filling them with spinach quiche with mascarpone cheese. It’s bringing that everyday All-American breakfast duo to a higher level with gluten free quiche baked in prosciutto cups.
How to Make Gluten Free Quiche Prosciutto cups:
These Prosciutto cups can be made so very easy and the sky is the limit on the possible fillings for gluten free quiche.
Start your prosciutto quiche by placing half slices of prosciutto in each cup of the mini muffin pan. Heat olive oil in a medium skillet and cook garlic over medium heat about 30 seconds. Add the spinach and sauté stirring continuously until the spinach wilts about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and let cool slightly.
Serve as prosciutto appetizers with a sprinkle of chopped fresh chives and parmesan cheese or for a breakfast or bunch dish. These prosciutto quiche cups make a gorgeous plate for a Mother’s Day or Easter brunch or just any weekend that you know your family deserves something extra special.
These prosciutto quiche cups are not just for breakfast, they make a dynamite brunch dish or fun little prosciutto appetizers for a cocktail party.
If you enjoyed this prosciutto quiche recipe then see these:
Mini Quiches in Prosciutto Cups
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. and spray the cups of a 6 cup muffin tin with cooking spray
- Fit a half-slice of prosciutto into each mini muffin cup leaving some above the pan edge.
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet and cook the garlic over medium heat about 30 seconds. Add the spinach and sauté stirring continuously until the spinach wilts about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and let cool slightly.
- In a medium bowl, scramble the eggs, add mascarpone cheese, salt, and pepper. Beat very well
- Divide the sautéed spinach among the prosciutto cups and pour egg mixture carefully over the spinach
- Bake about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh cut chives prior to serving
Love Cast Iron?
Join us and receive "How to Season and Care for Cast Iron" ebook and weekly email newlestters to what's cooking at the Ranch.