This post may contain affiliate links which means if you purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Bacon and eggs are an all-American breakfast in many households across the country. Like Apple Pie and Ice cream, bacon just goes with eggs.
This recipe brings our everyday All-American breakfast duo to a higher level by exchanging bacon for prosciutto and turning our eggs into this lovely cheese and spinach quiche.
We started by filling the mini muffin pan with half slices of prosciutto and whipped up this egg, mascarpone cheese, and spinach quiche recipe. We filled each little cup with the quiche mixture and baked them for 10 minutes.
Served with a sprinkle of chopped fresh chives and parmesan cheese, these mini quiches make a gorgeous plate for a Mother’s Day or Easter brunch or just any weekend that you know your family deserves something extra special.
These little quiches are not just for breakfast, they make a dynamite brunch dish or fun little appetizers for a cocktail party.
Mini Quiches in Prosciutto Cups
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. and spray the cups of a 6 cup muffin tin with cooking spray
- Fit a half-slice of prosciutto into each mini muffin cup leaving some above the pan edge.
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet and cook the garlic over medium heat about 30 seconds. Add the spinach and sauté stirring continuously until the spinach wilts about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and let cool slightly.
- In a medium bowl, scramble the eggs, add mascarpone cheese, salt, and pepper. Beat very well
- Divide the sautéed spinach among the prosciutto cups and pour egg mixture carefully over the spinach
- Bake about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh cut chives prior to serving
If you loved theses Mini Quiches in Prosciutto Cups then you will enjoy these other Brunch Choices:
Love Cast Iron?
Join us and receive "How to Season and Care for Cast Iron" ebook and weekly email newlestters to what's cooking at the Ranch.