Holidays have always been important in our home, our motto is, “A Day is just a day unless someone makes it a special day” And we don’t wait until the end of the day to make the most of those special days like Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Christmas Morning or celebrating a birthday or anniversary, we begin with a gourmet breakfast!
What do we consider a gourmet meal, you ask. It can be different for everyone but to us, it’s a dish that is rich with several layers of flavor, a dish that we don’t indulge in that often, a dish we save for those special occasions since it’s richer than our normal fare. A dish that is reserved for celebrations and designed to make everyone feel extra special like the best Eggs Benedict and a classic hollandaise sauce.
But gourmet meals don’t have to be hard and time-consuming, for instance, this delectable breakfast of Eggs Benedict with Hollandaise Sauce did actually take less than 20 minutes.
What you will need to make Eggs Benedict with Classic Hollandaise sauce:
You will be able to enjoy this delicious Gourmet breakfast in just a few easy steps. You will need just a few pieces of equipment and we will show you how to make this easy Eggs Benedict in 20 minutes.
- Stove Top Egg Poacher seriously buy a good egg poacher, you will always be glad you did
- Small Bowl that is microwave safe
- Baking Sheet
Or if you don’t like this basic Hollandaise sauce, leave the blender and bowl in the cabinet and have poached eggs on thick Canadian Bacon over perfectly toasted English muffins! Either way works for us!
And another point plus of enjoying the best Eggs Benedict is that it takes you less than 20 minutes. And since you use a blender with our version of classic hollandaise sauce it doesn’t leave you with a pile of dirty dishes.
Now wouldn’t this make today very special if you were cutting into this delectable gourmet breakfast? And you can because now you know that Eggs Benedict with a classic Hollandaise sauce can be quick and easy. Go for it, you certainly deserve it!
Other Great Brunch Recipes:
Click HERE to save this Eggs Benedict with Classic Hollandaise sauce recipe to Pinterest
Eggs Benedict with Hollandaise Sauce
- Stovetop Egg Poacher
- Preheat oven to boil. Separate the muffins into halves and place them on one-half on a baking sheet, butter the tops. Lay four pieces of Canadian Bacon on the other half of the cooking sheet. Broil until muffins are brown and toasted and Canadian bacon is hot.
- Heat water in Egg Poacher and place eggs in cups and poach for exactly 4 minutes
- While eggs are cooking melt butter in the microwave until bubbling in a microwave-safe dish, be careful not to over-cook.
- Add 3 egg yolks in a small blender, turn the blender on low and as the yolks combine, slowly pour in the hot melted butter, immediately add lemon juice and sprinkle cayenne pepper, if using.
- Assemble Eggs Benedict by placing two muffin halves on each plate, lay Canadian bacon on top, carefully top with eggs and generously spoon the hollandaise sauce on top.