They say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, I think that’s about true for most of us, man or woman.
Think about it, most dates begin with dinner or a drink or even a box of popcorn at the movies. At least when I was dating, that was the norm. I mean no matter where you decide to go on a date involves some form of food.
This post contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
And my special guy at the door with a box of chocolates still makes my heart happy. But these Hershey kiss peanut butter blossoms would be even better! Baked with love and topped with a chocolate kiss!
If you are tired of sending the same old valentines, look no further. These Hershey Kiss Cookies will make the best Valentines by sending all the love through the stomach straight to the heart. And this is a simple peanut butter Hershey kiss cookie recipe that is sure to be loved by all.
We take an easy peanut butter cookie recipe and while it is hot from the oven we top it with a Hershey kiss. These little chocolate kiss cookies are delicious and simply beautiful.
Whether it’s for that special someone or those special little someones, a box of homemade chocolate kiss cookies will shower them with love (and kisses). And these
Other great cookie recipes:
Click HERE to save these Chocolate kiss cookies to Pinterest
Peanut Butter Chocolate Kiss Cookie Recipe
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, butter, and egg and beat until well blended.
- Add flour, baking soda, and baking powder and mix until well blended.
- Scoop dough with a cookie scoop and roll into 1-inch balls,
- Place on ungreased cookie sheets, about 2 inches apart and bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Remove from oven and immediately press 1 chocolate kiss in the center of each cookie.
- Place cookies on cooling racks and let cool completely before serving