Classic Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe:
Scroll to the bottom for the printable recipe
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter softened (2 sticks)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1-12oz pkg chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Mixing Bowls
- Parchment Paper
- Cooking Sheets
- Cookie dough scoops
How to Make make a Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies:
A classic chocolate chip pecan cookie recipe that we all grew up with and loved. Homemade cookies made with love and lotsa of chocolate.
Click HERE to save this Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookie recipe to Pinterest
Classic Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Heat oven to 375 degrees
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and salt set aside
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until creamy
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Gradually add flour mixture, beat until well combined
- Stir in chocolate chips and pecans
- Drop by rounded teaspoons or use a cookie dough scoop onto cookie sheets covered with parchment paper.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool slightly before removing from cookie sheet to wire rack.