Classic Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Heat oven to 375 degrees
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, set aside
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until creamy
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Gradually add flour mixture, beat until well combined
- Stir in chocolate chips and pecans
- Drop by rounded teaspoons or use a cookie dough scoop onto cookie sheets covered with parchment paper.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool slightly before removing from cookie sheet to wire rack.
If you enjoyed this Classic Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe then: