Make these Pink Cookies using this easy strawberry cake mix cookies recipe. These easy cake box cookies recipe make the prettiest Valentine’s Day strawberry cake cookies!
We are really into cake box cookies these days. I mean how could you beat the easiness of a three-ingredient recipe? For the last year, we have been experimenting with several different mixes like these strawberry cake cookies. And we have discovered that this cake box cookies recipe makes the easiest pink cookies for Valentines Day.
This post contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Since Valentine’s day is fast approaching we thought we might share our newest recipe for strawberry cake cookies. These pretty pink cookies are so easy to make, and they are soft and delicious.
How to make Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies:
Scroll down for the printable recipe
Start your strawberry pink cookies by adding eggs, mix, and oil in a large mixing bowl. Mix until very well combined.
Place mixture in the fridge for 30 minutes to stiffen. Meanwhile, line two large baking sheets with parchment paper or baking mats. We mainly use parchment paper for our cookie baking including cookies made with cake mix. Not only is cleanup easier but they cookies never stick, and you never have to grease a pan.
Remove the cookie batter from the fridge and scoop out one tablespoon of dough using a small cookie scoop. Roll into 1 inch balls then flatten with the palm of your hand. Then place the strawberry cookies on parchment-lined cookie sheets. Bake at 350 degrees for ten minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool on wire racks. Serve and enjoy! We hope you enjoy these easy pink cookies made from a cake mix recipe.
If you enjoyed these cake box cookies then see:
- Valentine Melt Away Cookies
- Easy 2 Ingredient Strawberry Fudge
- 20 Valentine Cocktails and Sexy Drinks
- Valentine’s Day Brownie Pops
- Valentine’s Day Heart Chocolate Chip Cookies
Click HERE to save these pink cookies to Pinterest
Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
- Place eggs, cake mix and oil all into a mixing bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to stiffen.
- Remove from the fridge. Using a cookie scoop, scoop out 1 tablespoon and roll into 1 inch balls and then gently flatten with the palm of your hand.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and place pan on wire racks to cool.
- Let cool completely before serving
Love Cast Iron?
Join us and receive "How to Season and Care for Cast Iron" ebook and weekly email newlestters to what's cooking at the Ranch.