Enjoy any of these over 20 of the Best Romantic Cocktail Recipes. These list of Valentine cocktails include sexy drinks, red cocktails, and other Valentine’s day drinks that we know you will love.
Pink hearts, red roses, and foil-wrapped chocolate! Love is in the air, and it must be Valentine’s Day! Candy hearts and flower bouquets make Valentine’s Day sweet, but nothing sparks romance quite like vibrantly mixed drinks popping with fruity flavors. Valentine Cocktails can either be sexy cocktails or can include just about any red cocktails.
Most Valentine’s day drinks can be enjoyed with your special meal or as an after-dinner toast. We have included some of the best romantic cocktail recipes and sexy drinks for you to choose.
Save the bottle of wine for a weeknight dinner and mix up a drink that’s easy to fall in love with. Celebrate love while sipping on one of these Valentine Red Cocktails or other sexy cocktails. Make this Valentine’s Day one to remember with these 20 Valentine’s Cocktails that are luscious and impressive and so easy to mix.
This post contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
- White Wine Sangria, pictured above
- Strawberry Rose Champagne Cocktail
- Sparkling Strawberry Bellini
- Blushing Rose Vermouth Cocktail
- Paloma Cocktail
- Raspberry Moscato Cocktail pictured above
- Strawberry Red Wine Cocktail
- Red Pom Cocktail Recipe
- Cherry Strawberry Screwdriver
- Frosé-Frozen Rose Wine
- Pink Lady Cocktail, pictured above
- French Kiss Cocktail
- The Bourbon Sweetheart
- Cherry Aperol Spritz
- Cupid’s Colada Cocktail
Other Valentines Day Drinks:
- Chocolate Coconut Caketini pictured above
- Pomegranate Mojito
- Strawberry Shortcake Shot
- Roasted Strawberry Margarita
- Blue Cosmo
- Watermelon Thyme Sour Drink
More possible Valentines Day Drinks and Sexy Cocktails: