This Strawberry Fudge is an easy 2 ingredient fudge topped with sprinkles. Our Valentine’s Day Fudge Recipe makes a pretty pink fudge that’s easy and quick.
If you are looking for a quick snack for Valentine’s Day or Christmas Fudge then this strawberry fudge is the answer. This pink fudge can be made with only 2 ingredients. Yes, you heard it correctly a 2 ingredient fudge recipe! How easy can that be??
And you could top this pretty strawberry fudge with sprinkles or not. Or you could top with nuts or mini chocolate chips or….. What would you like to top this pink fudge?
This post contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
This is a delicious Strawberry fudge recipe that makes a pan of Valentine’s Day Fudge or Christmas Fudge with a minimal amount of effort. This pink fudge is pretty and is topped with your favorite colorful sprinkles. Note: You could use red and green sprinkles for Christmas Fudge.
How to Make 2 ingredient Fudge:
Start your strawberry fudge by linning an 8 X 8 pan with foil and spray it with a cooking spray. Pour the white chocolate chips into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave the chips in 30-second increments, stirring each time until completely melted. Stir in the strawberry frosting and stir until well blended.
Pour the pink fudge mixture into the prepared pan and smooth with a cake spatula until evenly distributed. Then place the strawberry fudge in the fridge for 2 hours until set. Remove and cut it into pieces and remove using the foil.
This Valentine’s Day fudge is pretty and easy enough to make several batches for gifts for friends and family. You can’t beat a recipe that only has 2 ingredients!
If you enjoyed this Strawberry Fudge Recipe then:
- Bailey’s Spiked Chocolate Fudge
- Make these Melt Away Cookies
- Chocolate Whiskey Truffles
- Make these Low Carb Chocolate Fat Bombs
- Pour the white chocolate chips into a microwave-safe dish. Hit in the microwave in 30-second increments, stirring until melted.
- Once the chocolate chips have melted completely, stir in the strawberry frosting.
- Pour the fudge mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Use a cake spatula to spread the fudge and sprinkle with Valentine sprinkles.
- Place in the fridge 2 hours to set. Remove from fridge and use a sharp knife to cut the fudge into pieces.
Love Cast Iron?
Join us and receive "How to Season and Care for Cast Iron" ebook and weekly email newlestters to what's cooking at the Ranch.