These Valentine brownies are heart shaped brownie cutouts on a stick with a candy drizzle. And these cute Heart Brownie Pops are so easy to make and would be fun to give as Valentines.
We have copied a fun cake pop idea and made brownie pops. These heart brownie pops are easier than you would believe. You don’t have to be a cake decorator to serve these easy homemade treats.
This post contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
You can easily make these brownie pops by using a store-bought brownie mix. That’s right; there is nothing wrong with using a few shortcuts. But by going the extra step of adding these candy stripes to these brownie pops that make them more festive.
How to make Valentine Brownies:
To make these you will need the following ingredients:
- Brownie Mix
- Light Pink and Darker Pink Candy Melts
- Lollipop Sticks or Cake Pop Sticks
- Heart-Shaped Cutter
Mix the brownies according to the package directions but bake in a 13 X 9 pan. After allowing the brownies to cool completely, cut heart shaped brownie pops using this Valentine cutter. Then line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour 5 oz of light pink candy and 5 oz of darker pink ones into two microwave-safe bowls.
Place the brownie pops on the paper-lined tray and insert a lollipop stick into the bottom of each of them. Heat the melts separately in one bowl at a time in the microwave in 30-second increments stirring often until melted. Allow them to cool slightly then scoop each color into two different sandwich bags.
Snip a small corner of the baggie and gently squeeze the melted candy onto each Valentine brownie pop in a zigzag pattern. Allow these brownie pops to cool completely.
Repeat with all the brownie pops. These would be so cute if placed in cellophane baggies to give as gifts. Or served on tray Valentine’s Day parties for children and adults.
If you enjoyed these Heart Brownie Pops then:
- Make these easy Meltaway Valentine Cookies
- How to Make Strawberry Fudge
- Chocolate Cherry Mice
- Valentine Linzer Cookies
Click HERE to save these cute Valentine brownies to Pinterest
Valentine Brownie Pops
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the brownie mix, eggs, water, and oil.
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes. Insert a toothpick around 30 minutes; if it comes out clean, the brownies are done.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and let cool completely.
- Line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper.
- Use the heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut out the heart-shaped brownies.
- Gently insert a lollipop stick into the base of each brownie and place on the baking sheet.
- Pour 5 oz of each Wilton candy colors melts into separate microwave-safe bowls.
- Place each bowl in the microwave one at a time - heating for 30-second increments, stirring occasionally until melted. Let cool a few minutes.
- Scoop the melted chocolate into 1 sandwich baggy.
- Snip the corners of the baggies and gently squeeze the melted chocolate from each baggy onto the brownies in a zig-zag pattern.
- Repeat with all the brownies.