This Bacon Cheeseburger Skillet is an easy cheeseburger pasta recipe. Use macaroni, ground beef, bacon, and cheese for a delicious cheeseburger macaroni supper.
With School starting, it’s always great to have some easy skillet recipes on hand. Most weeknights are very busy so to have a few recipes for quick 30 minute meals is a godsend. And especially if they are one skillet or one dish meals.
This post may contain affiliate links which means if you purchase we may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
When our kids were young, and we were both working, hamburger helper was our best friend. We used a box mix back then. But that was before we learned how easy this cheeseburger pasta dish is to make. Or it saves you the trouble of going to the store for the boxed version.
Tips: Cooking bacon can take time so a Microwave Bacon Cooker is great to have on hand. Also, pasta can be cooked efficiently in the microwave using this Microwave Pasta Cooker. These simple and inexpensive bits of help will really get dinner on the table fast. Also be sure and grab this Mix and Chop utensil to make cooking hamburger meat even easier, it’s one of our must have tools in the kitchen.
What is in this Cheeseburger Pasta Skillet:
Scroll Down for the Printable Recipe
- Elbow Macaroni
- Lean Ground Beef
- Bacon Strips, cooked and chopped
- Beef Broth
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Colby Jack Cheese, shredded
How to make this Bacon Cheeseburger Skillet Recipe
This easy skillet dinner can be served straight from the stovetop and is made even easier with a our tips above.
Other Pasta Recipes:
Click HERE to save this Cheeseburger pasta recipe to Pinterest
Bacon Cheeseburger Skillet
- 8 oz. elbow macaroni
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 6-8 bacon strips cooked, chopped
- 1 3/4 cups beef broth
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tbsp ketchup
- 2-3 tsp cornstarch
- 2 cups shredded Colby jack cheese
- Cook noodles according to directions on package, until just al dente.
- In a deep skillet, brown ground beef. Drain beef, and return to pan.
- Stir in cooked noodles, cooked bacon, beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, and cornstarch.
- Bring to a simmer, and simmer 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently, until liquid is reduced and sauce begins to thicken.
- Remove from heat and stir in 1 ½ cups shredded cheese, top with remaining cheese.
- Serve immediately.