This Bacon Cheeseburger Skillet is an easy cheeseburger pasta recipe. Use macaroni, ground beef, bacon, and cheese for a delicious cheeseburger macaroni supper.
This post may contain affiliate links which means if you purchase we may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
With School starting, it’s always great to have some easy skillet recipes on hand. Most weeknights are very busy so to have a few recipes for quick 30 minute meals is a godsend. And especially if they are one skillet or one dish meals.
When our kids were young, and we were both working, hamburger helper was our best friend. We used a box mix back then. But that was before we learned how easy this cheeseburger pasta dish is to make. Or it saves you the trouble of going to the store for the boxed version.
This quick cheeseburger macaroni skillet recipe consists of only three main ingredients. And it feeds a family of four.
Top this cheeseburger skillet with loads of cheese for an awesome dish. This skillet dinner can be served straight from the stovetop.
This easy cheeseburger pasta skillet recipe is made even easier with a few little tricks. Cooking bacon can take time so a Microwave Bacon Cooker is great to have on hand. Also, pasta can be cooked efficiently in the microwave using this Microwave Pasta Cooker. These simple and inexpensive bits of help will really get dinner on the table fast. Also be sure and grab this Mix and Chop utensil to make cooking hamburger meat even easier, it’s one of our must have tools in the kitchen.
If you enjoyed this Bacon Cheeseburger Skillet:
Click HERE to save this Cheeseburger pasta recipe to Pinterest
Bacon Cheeseburger Skillet
- Cook noodles according to directions on package, until just al dente.
- In a deep skillet, brown ground beef. Drain beef, and return to pan.
- Stir in cooked noodles, cooked bacon, beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, and cornstarch.
- Bring to a simmer, and simmer 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently, until liquid is reduced and sauce begins to thicken.
- Remove from heat and stir in 1 ½ cups shredded cheese, top with remaining cheese.
- Serve immediately.