Now that school has started and the holidays are on their way, we are all looking for easy dinner ideas. This Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken is fast and easy to prepare and has an abundance of flavors. I hope you enjoy it as much as my family does.
Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken
- 6 chicken breasts about 3 lbs
- 1 .7 ounce package Italian salad dressing mix
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 10 1/2 ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Cooked pasta or rice
- Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
- Fresh parsley chopped, (optional)
- Place chicken breasts in crockpot and sprinkle Italian seasoning over chicken.
- Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons melted butter, the chopped onion and garlic
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Add Cream of Chicken Soup, cream cheese, and chicken broth to a bowl, stir until smooth, add to crockpot and cook on low for an additional hour.
- Serve over pasta or rice
- Sprinkle with red pepper flakes and chopped parsley (optional)
Other Dinner Ideas:
Love Cast Iron?
Join us and receive "How to Season and Care for Cast Iron" ebook and weekly email newlestters to what's cooking at the Ranch.