A Fall Sangria recipe with red wine, fall spice, cranberry liquor. Try this spiced sangria recipe that’s only one in the book, 52 Seasonal Cocktails.
- A color photo for a gorgeous serving suggestion
- The number of servings
- The time required
- And any special equipment if required
- Winter: If you would like to go all out for the coming winter holidays with a “Winter Snowflake Cocktail or if you would like to serve your guests a “Sparkling Elderflower Punch” (or any of 12 other guest approved beverages)
- Spring: Have fun on St. Paddy’s Day with a “Drunken Leprechaun Milkshake” or any spring day with a “Limoncello Beergarita” (plus 12 other spring seasonal cocktails to choose from)
- Summer: Enjoy your summer with a “Cuban Beach” or a “Boozy Caramel S’ mores Frappuccino” (17 choices of cooling seasonal cocktails)
- Fall: Last but not least enjoy these Fall temperatures with 8 other great recipes such as a “Black Widow” or this Fall Sangria.
If you enjoyed this Fall Sangria then try these:
- Roughly chop the orange and apple into small chunks and place into the bottom of a large jug.
- Sprinkle over the sugar and muddle everything with a muddler, until most of the sugar has dissolved.
- Stir in the other ingredients and leave in the fridge for at least 50 minutes for the flavors to infuse before serving.
Love Cast Iron?
Join us and receive "How to Season and Care for Cast Iron" ebook and weekly email newlestters to what's cooking at the Ranch.