A Fall Sangria recipe with red wine, fall spice, cranberry liquor. Try this spiced sangria recipe that’s only one in the book, 52 Seasonal Cocktails.
- A color photo for a gorgeous serving suggestion
- The number of servings
- The time required
- And any special equipment if required
- Winter: If you would like to go all out for the coming winter holidays with a “Winter Snowflake Cocktail or if you would like to serve your guests a “Sparkling Elderflower Punch” (or any of 12 other guest approved beverages)
- Spring: Have fun on St. Paddy’s Day with a “Drunken Leprechaun Milkshake” or any spring day with a “Limoncello Beergarita” (plus 12 other spring seasonal cocktails to choose from)
- Summer: Enjoy your summer with a “Cuban Beach” or a “Boozy Caramel S’ mores Frappuccino” (17 choices of cooling seasonal cocktails)
- Fall: Last but not least enjoy these Fall temperatures with 8 other great recipes such as a “Black Widow” or this Fall Sangria.
If you enjoyed this Fall Sangria then try these:
Click HERE to save this Spiced Sangria Recipe to Pinterest
- Roughly chop the orange and apple into small chunks and place into the bottom of a large jug.
- Sprinkle over the sugar and muddle everything with a muddler, until most of the sugar has dissolved.
- Stir in the other ingredients and leave in the fridge for at least 50 minutes for the flavors to infuse before serving.