This delicious Fall Sangria contains red wine, fall spice flavor, cranberry liquor and harvest fruits such as apples and oranges. It’s one of 52 Seasonal Cocktails we are talking about today.
- A color photo for a gorgeous serving suggestion
- The number of servings
- The time required
- And any special equipment if required
- Roughly chop the orange and apple into small chunks and place into the bottom of a large jug.
- Sprinkle over the sugar and muddle everything with a muddler, until most of the sugar has dissolved.
- Stir in the other ingredients and leave in the fridge for at least 50 minutes for the flavors to infuse before serving.
If you enjoyed this Fall Sangria then:
Love Cast Iron?
Join us and receive "How to Season and Care for Cast Iron" ebook and weekly email newlestters to what's cooking at the Ranch.