Cinnamon Apple Cranberry Mimosa is a beautiful blend of an Apple Cider Mimosa and a Cranberry Mimosa. It’s the perfect Apple Cider Cocktail.
We love a great mimosa but the same old flavors can get a little boring. It’s always fun to be seasonal with our cocktails or beverages just like our menus. This Cinnamon Apple Cranberry Mimosa has all the flavors of fall and can either be made with champagne or with sparkling cider to please the entire family.
This post may contain affiliate links which means if you make a purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
This extra amount of cranberry juice vs the cider. And with the addition of champagne turns it into a delicious Apple Cider Mimosa.
What’s in this Apple Cider Cocktail:
- 1/2 cup Cranberry Juice
- 1/4 cup Champagne, or 1/2 cup Sparkling Cider for a non-alcoholic version
- 1/4 cup apple cider
- Sprinkle of Cinnamon
- 2 Apple slices
- Handful of Cranberries
- Cinnamon Sticks for garnish
How to Make a Cinnamon Apple Cranberry Mimosa:
- Start this Cinnamon Apple Cranberry Mimosa by placing apple slices and a handful of fresh cranberries in a cocktail glass.
Sprinkle in a dash of cinnamon.
Pour in cranberry juice, apple cider. Fill with champagne or choose sparkling cider for a non-alcoholic version. (don’t use both)
Stir gently and garnish with cinnamon sticks
You can top the glass with champagne for the adult version of this Cranberry mimosa or add sparkling cider for the non-alcoholic version. Either way, it is delicious and one can just taste the flavors of fall.
This Cinnamon Apple Cranberry Mimosa would be great for any of your fall and winter parties. It would be a great beverage for Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner. Or since it’s really a mimosa why don’t make and serve a couple with Brunch for either holiday. And a Apple Cider mimosa is delicious while sitting beside the fall on a cool fall day.
Other Cocktail Recipes:
- White Russian with Salted Caramel Vodka
- Pineapple Orange Mimosa
- Strawberry Bellini
- Oogie Boogie Cocktail
Click HERE to save this Cranberry Mimosa Recipe to Pinterest
Cinnamon Apple Cranberry Mimosa
- Combine apple slices and cranberries in a glass.
- Sprinkle in a dash of cinnamon.
- Pour in cranberry juice, apple cider. Fill with champagne or choose sparkling cider for a non-alcoholic version. (don't use both)
- Stir gently and garnish with cinnamon sticks