How can Carbonara with Chicken say I love you? Easy, when it’s made with love and by both of you. But of course, adding a few Hatch green chiles to our Chicken Carbonara to heat up the moment doesn’t hurt.
But don’t wait to enjoy this great pasta dish, it makes a special dinner when the two of you are celebrating just being together.
Chicken Carbonara with Hatch Green Chile
- 1 box (16oz) of bowtie pasta
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 pint half and half, heated
- 1 stick of butter + 2 tablespoons
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 grilled chicken breasts, roughly chopped
- 6 slices of bacon, cooked, roughly chopped
- 1 cup chopped Hatch green chile
- 1 cup of panko