This is an easy Overnight Creme Brûlée recipe is made with French Bread, maple syrup and a drop of Grand Marnier. This Grand Marnier Creme Brûlée french toast can be served for breakfast or brunch.
If you enjoyed this Overnight Breakfast recipe then see these:
Click HERE to Save this Grand Marnier Overnight Creme Brûlée french toast to Pinterest
Overnight Creme Brulee French Toast
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Mix in brown sugar and maple syrup stirring until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and pour into a 9 X 13 baking dish.
- Slice bread into thick slices about 1 1/2 inches thick. Lay the bread into the baking dish over the butter and sugar mixture squeezing them in tightly.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs and mix in the half and half. Add the vanilla and brandy and salt. Carefully pour over the bread slices.
- Cover and place in fridge overnight (at least 8 hours). The bread will soak up the egg mixture.
- Remove from fridge and bring to room temperature. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes until puffed and lightly browned.
- Serve with powdered sugar sprinkled on top and little maple syrup drizzled on top.