An oven french toast recipe that makes a Peach Pie French Toast Bake. This quick french toast casserole can be ready in 30 minutes for a peach toast treat.
If you are looking for an easy and quick french toast casserole you have come to the right place. Today we are making a Peach Pie French Toast Casserole that is delicious and one your family will love. But we think you will love it even more because you can have this oven french toast on the table in about 30 minutes.
This post contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase we might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
This Peach French Toast is made like an upside-down pineapple cake. All the peach filling is layered in the bottom then topped with bread slices. An egg mixture is poured over the top, then baked and after you remove from oven, you flip it so it’s served peach toast with the peaches on top.
How to Make a Peach Pie French Toast Casserole:
Scroll to the bottom for the printable recipe
Ingredients needed for this peach toast
- 2 Cans Peach pie filling
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 12 Slices white bread
- 5 Eggs
- 1 ½ c Milk
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Dash of nutmeg
To start your oven french toast preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9X13 baking dish. Add the peach pie filling into a mixing bowl and add in the cinnamon. Stir to combine.
Grease a 9 X 13 baking dish then spread the peach pie filling mixture into the bottom of the greased baking dish.
Place six pieces of white bread in a single layer of on top of the peach filling.
Pour only half of the egg mixture over the first layer bread in the baking dish.
Place the remaining slices of white bread onto the top of the casserole in the baking dish.
Pour the remaining egg mixture over the new layer of bread slices.
Bake the casserole for 15-20 minutes until cooked through and browned on top.
Let the casserole cool for a few minutes, and then invert onto a serving plate or cutting board.
Serve immediately. We haven’t tried it but I bet this would be totally awesome with Apple Pie filling also and if you try it, please leave a comment and let us know. Enjoy!
You might like to try these other breakfast casseroles:
Click HERE to save this Peach Pie French Toast to Pinterest
Peach Pie French Toast Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and great a 9X13 baking dish
- Place the 2 cans of peach pie filling into a mixing bowl, and add in 1 tablespoon of cinnamon. Stir to combine.
- Spread the peach pie filling the mixture into the bottom of a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Make a single layer of six pieces of white bread on top of the peach filling.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, milk, vanilla, and dash of nutmeg. Whisk to combine all of the ingredients well.
- Pour half of the mixture over the slices of bread in the baking dish.
- Place another layer of white bread onto the top of the casserole in the baking dish.
- Pour the other half of the egg mixture over the new layer of bread slices.
- Bake the casserole for 15-20 minutes until cooked through and browned on top.
- Let the casserole cool for a few minutes, and then invert onto a serving plate or cutting board. Serve immediately.