Use this barbie doll clothes pattern free printable to make this DIY doll tutu that fits an 11 1/2 inch doll. This Barbie Ballerina Tutu Pattern is super easy and can be made in under an hour.
This Barbie Ballerina Tutu pattern fits a doll the size of Barbie. This DIY doll tutu crochet pattern can be made by a beginner crocheter and is very easy. We made several in different colors and my granddaughters just love that all their barbies and Disney princess can be turned into ballerinas.
What you will need for this DIY Doll Tutu:
- 2- 1 inch in diameter ponytail holders in the same colors of your yarn
- Size C crochet hook.
Barbie Ballerina Tutu Pattern:
Scroll Down for the printable
This ballerina outfit is made of two pieces, the leotard, and the tutu using simple crochet stitches.
1. Round one: Work in 30 single crochet stitches around one of the ponytail holders, join with an sl st in the first sc.
2. Round two: Chain 2 then Double crochet in the next two stitches, dc2 tog: continue this same pattern: (At the end of the round, you should have decreased to a total of 21 stitches)
3. Continue double crocheting until leotard measures 3 inches. Sew together 1/4 inch in the center to make the crotch. Tie off and weave in ends.
1. Round One: Work 37 stitch on the second ponytail holder, join with a slip stitch, Chain 3
2. Round Two: Three Triple Crochet in each stitch, chain 2
3. Round Three: Double Crochet in each stitch, tie off weave in ends.
I hope you enjoyed this super easy Free Barbie Ballerina Tutu Pattern. These DIY doll tutu adorable outfits can be made in less than an hour for your child’s dolls. This barbie doll clothes patterns free printable is one of the easiest barbie clothes.
Other barbie doll clothes patterns free printable
[mv_create title=”DIY doll tutu” key=”14″ thumbnail=”https://www.myturnforus.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Barbie-Ballerina-Tutu-Crochet-Pattern-1.jpg” type=”diy”]
Tuesday 10th of June 2014
Wow ! so cool!! i adore creative stuff !
Friday 22nd of March 2013
:( I sure wish I could follow this, but I haven't a clue what the abbreviations mean. I recently found a video on line regarding crochet, and it's so cool. Hope I can follow it! Thanks for sharing that is too cool.
discount womens clothes
Thursday 10th of January 2013
Very very cute barbie and her fancy dress too.
Kaye Swain - SandwichINK for grandparents and caregivers
Saturday 29th of December 2012
Those are so adorable. I am sharing these with my granddaughters. Were you using regular yarn or crochet cotton (the really thin "string" like cotton)? Thanks :)
Wednesday 14th of November 2012
My mother is a Barbie collector, she'll appreciate seeing this! Thanks for linking at Worthy Wednesday :)