This is a No Bake S’mores Parfait recipe that contains the flavors of s’mores but with a cheesecake pudding, And it’s all layered in a parfait glass.
This summer the heat has been horrific, so bad that we haven’t had even one cookout. Not even one. No fires in the fire circle and our s’mores skewers haven’t been out of the cupboard. I didn’t think I would ever be ready for cold weather but this year, I am!
Anyway, we are enjoying an outdoor treat that can be made without lighting a fire nor an oven. This S’ mores Parfait will bring all the flavors of summer but without going outside in the heat.
To Make this S’ mores Parfait:
In a large bowl, mix all cream cheese, heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Place cheesecake mixture in the fridge for 20 minutes or so to set.
To build this Cheesecake Parfait set out four parfait glasses. Add evenly divided crushed graham crackers in the bottom of each of the parfait glasses.
Add a layer of the cream cheese mixture over the graham crackers. Layer on chocolate chips and mini marshmallows. Repeat steps to make this S’mores Parfait.
Top this Cheesecake Parfait with whipped cream chocolate chips and marshmallows. And serve immediately.
Now with a spoonful of this S’ mores Cheesecake Parfait, I’m not missing my fire ring at all. Those S’mores skewers can just stay in the cupboard. So whether you call it an S’ mores Parfait, Cheesecake Parfait or a Chocolate Chip Parfait, it is awesome.
And if you Enjoyed our S’mores inspired No Bake Cheesecake Parfait then try these:
- 35 Summer Cocktails to try today
- Fire Starters from Dryer Link
- Make a Whale Watermelon from a Watermelon
Click HERE to save this S’ mores chocolate chip parfait to Pinterest
S'mores Cheesecake Parfaits
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, powdered sugar, heavy cream, and vanilla. Chill cheesecake mixture in the refrigerator for 20 minutes or so to set.
- Take the crushed graham crackers and divide evenly between the parfait glasses.
- Add ¼ - ½ cup of the cream cheese mixture and flatten into a layer. Layer on ¼ cup chocolate chips and ¼ cup mini marshmallows. Repeat the cheesecake layer, chocolate chips, and marshmallows.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with extra chocolate chips and marshmallows. Serve immediately.